Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Prison Update :) - This is really only for Andrea.......lol

Could it get any worse? Nah, probably not.  I hope.  But I suppose maybe.   I'm learning that there allot of things that you just don't talk about when it comes prison.  I found out that Eric was taken to the hole yesterday, and for those of you who don't know, it's solitary confinement.  I have no idea why he is in there, and I'm hoping it's nothing terrible, but it can't be good.  The bright side of all this, is I do get to still see him in just a few days.  I guess you can say that I'm really happy this all worked out, me getting in my wreck and him getting in trouble really couldn't have had better timing.  That sounds totally bad, but the fact that I already had this trip planned before either of these 'events' happened really amazes me. Let's just say he hadn't gotten in trouble, I came to visit and then he went to solitary confinement.  He's not allowed to email and he is only allowed one phone call per week.  He is allowed to write, but he is pretty bad about the whole snail mail thing, so I have no idea what to expect.  I do expect him to use his phone call to call his mother, but knowing him......  I'll be hearing from him.  Silly prisoner.  I just want to know what is going on.  I want to know what has led up to this, he isn't the only one in there and this has affected my friendships with several of the girls I've met, but that's only because none of us know what's happening, none of us want to get too involved and I'm pretty sure we are all frustrated and mad.  I'm starting to refer to this stuff as prison bullshit, because that is exactly what it is. Don't ever go to prison people, it's not all sunshine and rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment